4.02.2007

Serge Piskosz

The background for this French engineer should be introduced before I go further to tell some stories about the experienced project engineer coming from Cegelec,a big industrial company in France.
Hunan Hydrological and Water Resources Bureau,my orgnization,has a loan project with Cegelec.This project is a mechanoelectronic automatic communication network distributed along Hunan province's Xiangjiang river,connecting about two hundred hydrological stations with equipments such as radios,antennae and computers.

Serge is a tall and strong man at the age of 52 with full beard.My orgnization's memebers give him the nickname Dahuzi,full beard in Chinese.He affected me a lot during the equipment installation and I will give you the evidence hereinafter.
I still remember the first time we both met when I visited him in the Huanghua international airport.He came to China along with the other two young guys,which are Laurent Crepent and Fredrick.I greeted him with the warmest French salutation Enchanté.He smiled to me responding the same word and "Good,good French!"In fact,I prepared some French greetings in advance.
(To be continued.)

No comments: